Martini Howe (born May 12, 1980), was not the first person in Canada to perform a suspension, but was the first member of iWasCured (along with Philip Barbosa and others) to suspend with the group. He is the first person in Canada to suspend with a suspension group. He is a former and still occasional body piercer.
- Born May 12, 1980 in St. Mary's Ontario, Canada
- Moved to the Niagara Region at the age of four after his mother and father divorced
- Became involved in tattooing and piercing at 16 when he received his first tattoo (a biomech armband to represent his interest in computers and telephony)
- Began his piercing apprenticeship in 1998 after just turning 18.
- Worked for several years off and on for two different major financial institutions in Canada
- Has travelled throughout the US, Canada, UK and Caribbean
- Currently in a state of flux with regards to residency and career ;)
- Generally works in a professional white collar environment
- Large scale old-school tattoo coverage on both arms
- Portrait projects on both legs
- iWasCured cross on left forearm
- Beginnings of Polynesian style shorts
- 31337 tattoo on the back of his neck
- Complex custom carved silicone implanted underneath martini glass tattoo on right arm
- Symmetrical designs branded on both hands
- Self scalpelled 2ga lorum (with the assistance of Philip Barbosa)
- Several self done ritualistic cuttings and extensive play piercing experience
- Has pierced off and on since 1998
- Has worked in shops all over Southern Ontario
- Has guest spotted in Austin, TX and Peterborough, Ontario
- Helped to found the first Canadian Suspension group, iWasCured
- Former phone phreak
- Aided in design, building, subsequent destruction and further resurrection and final destruction of iWasCured tower at Shannon Larratt's Bathurst Street BME World HQ.
- 2004 BME Pain Olympics winner (read: patsy) taking some ridiculous abuse at the hands of The Great Orbax, The Lizardman and Monte.
- Was referred to as "crazy" by Steve-O of Jackass fame while vacationing with Shannon Larratt and The Lizardman in Cambridge, UK.