|Number of Seasons||23|
|The Simpsons at IMDB|
The Simpsons is an animated television show.
The show is full of tattoos on Simpsons characters, including Snake's arm-to-arm snake tattoo, Side Show Bob's "Die Bart, Die" chest tattoo, and many others.
Most notably, Bart gets tattooed in the first season's Christmas episode ("Simpsons roasting on an open fire" — their Christmas money is used to pay for the laser removal) ... If you don't remember the tattoo, this was the same episode in which they got Santa's Little Helper. Before getting the tattoo (at "The Happy Sailor Tattoo Parlor"), Bart had put it on his Christmas list:
- Marge: A tattoo?
- Homer: A what?
- Bart: Yeah, they're cool, and they last the rest of your life.
- Marge: You will not be getting a tattoo for Christmas.
- Homer: Yeah, if you want one, you'll have to pay for it out of your own allowance!
It went better in Bart's dreams, where Marge told him, "Oh, Bart, that's so sweet. It's the best present a mother could get, and it makes you look so dangerous."
In the 13th epsode of the tenth series, Homer changes his name without warning his family first.
- Marge: But this will be so confusing! The mailman won't know what to do. Did you think of the mailman at all before you did this?
- Homer: Yes, briefly.
- Marge: And what about the tattoo on my you-know-what?
- Homer: Oh, Honey, they have acids that can burn that off.
In the 22nd episode of the sixth season, Lisa's friend, 'Bleeding Gums' Murphy, dies. A few days later, at the breakfast table, Lisa is crying:
- Homer: Why don't you get a tattoo? It's a great way to honor your dead friend.
- Homer then shows a "starland vocal band" tattoo on his arm
- Homer: Starland vocal band? They suck!