From BME Encyclopedia
Revision as of 05:38, 23 May 2013 by Scartissuebloodblister
Stay Calm was an event established in memory of the life of Shannon.
The Philadelphia area IAM community, known for the last 13 years as ‘the Weirdos’, were always one of the most active IAM groups and when our friend passed away, we decided to throw a small get together to say our respects and our goodbyes. We figured that we’d get around thirty of our old friends, kick back at a bar and tell some stories and raise our glasses.
It’s sort of grown beyond thirty people; to date there are slightly over 200 folks making the trek to Philly by car, bus and plane. The Stay Calm planners have arranged a full day of fun- a family friendly park visit on the morning of 27th April leading into a wild night at Philadelphia’s only Leather Bar (which is owned by IAM members) that’ll feature raffles, drinks (both virgin and alcoholic) and a whole lot of fun.
- Jimmy Buddha/Diablo Organics
- Bishop Organics
- Scylla Body Designs & Corsetiere
- Gorilla Glass
- Luis Garcia @ No Ka Oi
- Diabolik DVD
- Bella Vendetta
- Rites of Passage
- A ‘glider heart’ implant + procedure by Brian Decker
- Scarification by John Joyce, Efix Roy and Ryan Ouellette
- Jewelry (multiple manufacturers) courtesy of John Joyce/Scarab
- Original Painting by Twitch
- Tattoo gift cards from Off the Map Tattoo
- Glider Heart Pendant by Jeremy Smith
- and more!