Sarah Michelle Gellar
|Sarah Michelle Gellar|
|Birth Date||April 14, 1977|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, USA|
Sarah Michelle Gellar is an American actress. She was born April 14, 1977 in New York City. She attended LaGuardia High School for the Performing Arts and the Professional Children's School, both in New York City. Though she had prior movie roles, she shot to fame as Buffy in the hit series Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. She is married to fellow actor Freddie Prinze Jr.
- a chinese symbol for integrity on her back
- a Tao symbol of patience on her ankle
- a Celtic symbol on her waist
- a cherry blossom on left ankle and Katakana
- I was in Tokyo for my birthday this year and it was kind of sad because Freddie was working. And it was just a small group of us, and we all decided to sort of rent out this tattoo parlor and get tattoos by this amazing guy... It's on my left ankle. And it's a cherry blossom, which is obviously very specific to Tokyo. And, um, a little something private. In Katakana. Which is one of the Japanese alphabets. (Marie Claire magazine, November 2006)
Sarah Michelle Gellar at the Internet Movie Database.