|Birth Date||7 August, 1985|
|Birth Place||Chateguay, Quebec|
|Death Date||1 August, 2018|
Rick Genest (born August 7, 1985), also known as Zombie Boy, is a performer who is well known for his skeletal tattoos which cover 80% of his body. He is from Montreal, Quebec. He has appeared in a music video with Lady Gaga for her song "Born this Way" and has also been a runway model for Thierry Mugler. He has appeared in Bizarre Magazine. He has a carnival project called Lucifer’s Blasphemous Mad Macabre Torture Carnival. In 2011, he became the first male model for Dermablend makeup.
In July 2012, Tonner Doll Company released a 17" doll in Genest's likeness. This doll was made available as a San Diego Comic Con exclusive with Genest himself making an appearance for signings. The doll sold for $150.00 (+tax) at SDCC with Tonner selling any extra dolls on their web site soon after Comic Con for $159.99. The doll was run as a limited edition with only 500 dolls created.
Rick passed away on August 1, 2018. He was 32 years old.
- Official site
- You call yourself a Misfits fan? (ModBlog), Nov. 13, 2006
- Skull Facial Tattoo Update (ModBlog), Sept 21, 2007
- Interview with Bizarre magazine
- Dermablend ad
- Peek at the New “Zombie Boy” Rick Genest Tonner Doll – a SDCC 2012 Exclusive, June 14, 2012
- Tonner Doll Zombie Boy at Comic-Con – SDCC 2012, July 12, 2012