From BME Encyclopedia
Revision as of 11:51, 2 May 2006 by Russgrue (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Palladium(Pd) 950, a member of the platinum family, is a new material that has been introduced for body jewelry over the past few years. With a retail value of less than 1/3 the cost of platinum, this element has been a focus due to its content being 95% pure, with the remaining 5% of its chemical make-up being ruthenium. The latter is proprietary.

External Links

Personal tools